My site
Online Games
Friday, 2024-03-29,   1:23 AM   Welcome, Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Rat Games - Forum » General information » Rat Games Updates » 7.04.11 (New Design)
1nglor1ousDate: Thursday, 2011-04-07, 5:09 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Tech Support
Awards: 0
Reproofs: 0%

We now have added a new Rat-Games design! This design is developed by Animorph himself alone. Even if the design is online it doesn't mean it's fully completed, in fact it never will be, new features will be added today. You will see some changes to on the forums too, this will be announced.

Best regards, 1nglor1ous & Animorph.

Attachments: 0123146.png (14.3 Kb)

Tech Support Member.

Feel free to send me a private message if you have a question you don't feel like asking in public. Also just PM me for other issues or send a ticket in our Tech support section!

1nglor1ousDate: Thursday, 2011-04-07, 5:45 PM | Message # 2
Private
Update

• Member Legend has been added to the forums. (So users can see what color admins is an so on).
  • Rank color in forum posts (the username to everyone has the color that their rank is).
  • Owner Rank added (A rank assigned to the owner of the website)

Note: More updates will be announced either here or in a new thread.

Tech Support Member.

Feel free to send me a private message if you have a question you don't feel like asking in public. Also just PM me for other issues or send a ticket in our Tech support section!

1nglor1ousDate: Thursday, 2011-04-07, 6:48 PM | Message # 3
Private
Update

• At the bottom of the website, we have added copyright, The Best Games, and buttons for other websites that is partnered with Rat Games.
  • Also, there will be other several changes made today. We will add more information later on about this.
  • The online/offline text in forum posts has been color changed to online (green) and offline (red) colors.

Tech Support Member.

Rat Games - Forum » General information » Rat Games Updates » 7.04.11 (New Design)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: