My site
Online Games
Thursday, 2024-03-28,   5:46 PM   Welcome, Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Rat Games - Forum » General information » Announcements » Rat Games is under construction
Rat Games is under construction
AnimorphDate: Thursday, 2011-03-10, 0:18 AM | Message # 1
Lieutenant
Group: Tech Support
Awards: 0
Reproofs: 0%

hello dear visitors and users,
as you might see th forum isn't filled with threads yet , the reason of that is that we just opened teh forum for our users to chat and communicate with other users and staff , a part of the tech support opened a section that will allow you to ask questions related to this site , and review your problems with users and other things

now because of our busy job we don't have much time to change these bugs in our design caused by an update from a staff member that wasn't aware abou how the system works , now a small group of the staff including me are fixing bugs and open for suggestions , we hope that you enjoy your time and play games ! smile

1nglor1ousDate: Friday, 2011-03-25, 12:45 PM | Message # 2
Private
How long will this construction basicly take then??

Tech Support Member.

Feel free to send me a private message if you have a question you don't feel like asking in public. Also just PM me for other issues or send a ticket in our Tech support section!

AnimorphDate: Sunday, 2011-03-27, 9:54 PM | Message # 3
Lieutenant
Chris-Erik_Fotland, untill everything is done , i'm currently working on a more simple design , skype me for more information

1nglor1ousDate: Monday, 2011-04-04, 2:45 PM | Message # 4
Private
Update: New design on it's way! biggrin

Tech Support Member.

Feel free to send me a private message if you have a question you don't feel like asking in public. Also just PM me for other issues or send a ticket in our Tech support section!

Rat Games - Forum » General information » Announcements » Rat Games is under construction
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: